About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I Finally Have Six Followers!!! :)

So my cousin is now following my blog which makes me very happy.  It makes me feel like maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to achieve having 20 followers.  Well, one of my sisters is sort of following my blog...she just hasn't clicked the follow button.  Mostly because she doesn't have a blog or Google account to do so.

I'm tired out from so much Drama Club today.  It's exhausting to remember lines when the others don't know the rest of their lines. Notice I didn't say ALL of the others.  Muppet is rockin' her lines out!  And Al, he's just AMAZINGLY funny when he's doing the script called Social Stagnation.  A lot of the others are doing just as good as I am (I lose my train of thought sometimes). 

"Remember, it's not just a board game; it's a two-dimensional, recreational pastime!  (grins and gives a thumbs up)"

One of them JUST memorized her lines today.  It makes it really hard for me to do my lines when she won't let me say them and says a line that's two lines ahead of where it's supposed to be.  I have this one flaw in me when it comes to memorizing lines.  That's that when someone says a line out of context, my mind can't wrap around what's been said to the line that comes after that one line.  Besides that, I think I'm excellent with memorizing lines.

I've had Adele stuck in my head so long, I fear that if I don't listen to something soon, she's going to suck the brains out of my head!  LOL that sounded funny!

I can't wait for Saturday!  I get to go to my cousin's baby shower!

But before that is Friday, which I'll be able to be in this one dance scene for the Ruth film.  I get to see Muppet THREE times this week.

I want something interesting to blog about, but I can't think of anything!  Well, wait...On Monday I had a Confirmation meeting and NO ONE would talk to me.  I hate that feeling of being rejected....Being cast away...that no one will hear you....I want to be known.  I want people to talk to me.  My church needs to work on engaging people.  When I'm not in my homeschool group or at home with my family, there are only a couple of people who even care to welcome me with a smile or to say "hi" to.  Everybody at Youth Group has their own little clicks; their own friends.  They don't talk to me.  Even the ones that I've know since 6th grade don't say a word to me.

At Drama Club every other person smiles at you and jokes with you as you meet them.  We're even warm and friendly to the new people that nobody knows.  At Drama Club we include everybody.  At Youth Group, it leaves me feeling secluded.  When I think of Drama Club, I think of rainbows, butterflies, and Nyan Cat (LOL).  When I think of Youth Group, I think of newspapers, Bibles, and the color gray.

My heart feels gray
My mind wants to play
But lock just lock it up

Youth Group's as inviting
As vampires biting
And faces that won't say 'sup.

My heart feels like gold
I don't feel to old
for Drama club's fun

Drama's as inviting
as my first sighting
of the warm melting sun

I love it when I'm poetic like that.  Not that it's probably a good poem...But, you know!  I have to rhyme sometimes!

1 comment:

  1. I like your poem! Because Drama club IS Awesome!!!

    And I hope people know their lines tomorrow...

    :D

    ReplyDelete