About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Monday, March 19, 2012

Now that Mozilla Firefox works again, I can blog normally

Yeah so an unfinished Windows Vista update occurred so Mozilla wouldn't open for me.  I had to use Internet Explorer and, I guess you can say that me and Internet Explorer don't get along well together, since on my Grandparent's computer it refuses to let Gmail work and on this computer, it is obstinate about letting me look at my blog or Facebook.  So, Mozilla is my friend since EVERYTHING works on it.  Plus, Mozilla instantly spell checks what I write.  This way my blog posts have less mistakes.

So, music...


That my friend is Jamie-Grace.  My dream is that she'll follow my blog.  She's so cool.  TobyMac is awesome too!  But I'm sure I've said that before.

I GET TO FILM TOMORROW!  Hooray!  I get to be in my first film!  I get to be one of the main characters in it.  So, I'm nervous about remembering my lines.  I've only done stage performances before, and I love the stage.   But I might like filming better since, if I mess up, I can be filmed again.  It's unpredictable about how this will turn out.  Oh cool!  I love that song!

So, YouTube is stupid and doesn't have Unpredictable.  I'll settle for this Francesca Battistelli song instead.

Mostly because technology drives me crazy.

Oh look!  My favorite Nyan Cat video!

Muppet showed me it on Thursday when I was waiting for my newly nail-polished nails to dry.  Now my nails look like ladybugs.

My brother had a gym competition on Friday and won fourth over all in the state on pummel.  It was cool.  Then I had a fit because I lost my pen in the great unknown and then got home and realized I had it all along.  I hate that.  So anyways.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!! AND FILMING!!!  I feel so lucky to be in a film for some reason.  Even though it's not that big of a deal.  Like, people filmed me doing the Murder Mystery play last year and it's not on DVD or something.  It wasn't that big...so will this.  But I think it's cool that I'm going to be in an actual movie type thing.  With Muppet.  And this amazing girl who posts amazing things on Facebook.

Like: "A real girl isn't perfect.  But a perfect girl isn't real."

That one is one of my favorites.  Well, I have to go, I can't possibly blog ALL day.

No comments:

Post a Comment