About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

REALLY FAST

HA HA!  I made an error in my last post.  Sorry if you felt like I tricked you into watching I'm Odd when you didn't really. the REAL song is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=40zNC-6aISk

So there was drama and basically all that happened was a few games and a lot, A LOT of the script that I have only three lines in.  We had to redo it a ton because some of the people didn't quite have their lines memorized.  I have to say that I was very impressed with how well Muppet memorized her GINORMOUS monologue.  That thing is seriously as big as a monologue.

The good thing is that I might be getting another part in another script!

So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment