About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hello to Your Face!

Hello.  Yeah, so about my filming.  I kept being nervous that I was going to do terrible but it turns out, I DID AMAZING!!!! So I don't need to worry about filming much anymore and it isn't as hard as acting on a stage and is actually easier and better...When the conditions are right, that is.

It was annoying, because one of the parts was taken outside of Muppet's house because I was supposed to be going to my friend's house in the scene.  But, at first, it couldn't be done because there was a lawnmower that was being loud.  Then it got more difficult since then there were Spanish neighbors were yelling, jets were flying, impatient cars were honking, and strong winds were blowing.  So, we finally got a good shot of me, without the chaos around us but, of all things, the wind was the reason for me having to redo them on Friday.  Oh well.  So I don't get to forget all of those lines yet, so I can't breathe in relief until after filming on Friday.

Wednesday went well, from what I know.  We had Drama club as usual that day at 1:00, but we had to do it at the park, which was better than doing it at the bank since we could be as loud as we wanted.  The problem was that the baseball players could be as loud as they wanted too.  And then there were the baseball players who wore cleats and they scraped along the ground making irritating noises that were too loud for Muppet to do her skit with her friend.  They ended up yelling their lines out and the mom's decided that the noise was the baseball players applauding us, so they started clapping their hands at the baseball players.

Then the filming began.  The scene was supposed to take place at a park and some of the people are supposed to be "practicing" baseball.  But all of the fields were being used for the real baseball players so we filmed in the pavilion there at the park.

It's funny, because I don't have the updated version of the script, I didn't know there was an extra line for me until I read Muppet's script.  I had said aloud that I was thirsty and that should get a drink of water.  Then we started actually filming and I looked at the script to see what my extra line was and it said that I was supposed to say that I was thirsty and I was going to get some water.

After some filming, Muppet and I didn't have anymore lines to say for that point in time so we just talked to each other until our mom's came to pick us up.

I think out of all the people I've ever talked to, Muppet is the easiest and best to talk to.  She completely understands my train of thought no matter how complicated it seems. Plus she doesn't just sit there and listen to me blabber on nor does she just interject random nonsense when we're being serious.  She doesn't talk to much or to little and if she does talk to much, I don't notice because I'm talking just as much as she is or more.  Either way, I never feel like I'm hogging the conversation and I never feel like she's hogging the conversation.  I guess that's part of why I get along with her so much better than with anyone else.  All of the people at youth group talk about are random things that I can't join in with because I'm home-schooled and never heard of what their talking about or I don't care about it.  Like sports.  I don't know barely anything about sports, unless it's gymnastics.  Mostly because my brother does gymnastics. I know what a kip and iron cross is because of him.  But if it's any other sport, I don't know anything about it.  Except for bowling...and maybe tennis, but that's only Wii tennis.  I don't understand football, baseball, or any other kind of "ball" sport.  Like, why would you play football?  All you do is beat up people over a ball.  Seriously!  I prefer drawing lines on a computer more than that.

Oh well.  You can like what ever sport you like, but you are never going to catch me in the audience.  If you ever find me at a Superbowl party, I'll be there for the the food.  I would rather waste time playing Mario Kart than waste time in front of the TV watching a bunch of sweaty grown men attacking each other for a ball that doesn't even look like a ball because somebody decided that a strange pointy-ended sphere would be better to throw than and ordinary sphere.

Have a sunny day!

1 comment:

  1. Aw your sunny picture is cute! But then again it's Sunny so...lol :)

    ReplyDelete