About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Whiskers on Kittens--My Favorite Thing

Well, obviously.  You can tell since when I uploaded some of my pictures on Facebook one-hundred and two of them were of kitties and less than fifty of my pictures were of my friends.  Speak of the Pluffen, I get to go on Facebook tomorrow.  I gave up Facebook for lent, except for on Sundays.  So, since I only get an hour of computer time on the weekend, I will probably only use half of the hour on Facebook.

Since the title says "Kittens" I'll put some more paint pics.

 Yeah, he's staring at you; and NOBODY ELSE.
 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SO MANY KITTIES!
 I love this one.  "Even in the dark you can still see the light.  It's gonna be all right."--Matt Maher
 Cosmo!
 Cosmo!
 Even MORE Cosmo!
 And my favorite cartoon cat of all time!
 HEY! This isn't Cosmo!  What is the world coming to?
 Cosmo.  Again.
 and again.
 Oh look it's Firepaw.  I almost forgot how much I loved the Warriors series! Below is his beloved Sandpaw
 Later in the book series, their names get changed to Fireheart and Sandstorm.
 COSMOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Sunny.  I was wondering where the pictures of her would come in.
 Teenage kittens!  Wait, that doesn't make any sense.
 Sunny.  Again
 Sunny plus drama equals Dramatically Cute
 I know people don't like black cat because they mean bad luck; but get over it.  They're really pretty to draw

 Sam.
 (music plays the tune of Sherry) Sunny.  Sunny kitten. Sunny.  Sunny kitten.
 More of Sunny.
Sam has and awesome tuxedo.  Real cats wear tuxedos.

That is the end of that.

So.  Since it's spring break, MY SISTER FROM COLLEGE CAME HOME!

OMG I have missed her Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

And also since it's spring, I DON'T HAVE TO DO MATH NEXT WEEK!  Also, I GET TO (hopefully) VISIT MUPPET ON WEDNESDAY AND WE GET TO PLAY MARIO KART WII AND AWESOMENESS!

PLUS, we get to eat chocolate fondue tonight.  Fondue is Fun to do.  Kinda like that saying "Underwear is fun to wear" except "Fondue is fun to do" is WAY better.

So I recently decided there should be a Twilight spin off called First Bite.  Only to my dismay to find out that it was a completely unoriginal thought since, APPARENTLY it had been done.  Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. Anything with vampires and werewolves is overdone. They need to die :P. And then we can have a phase of gnomes or something unnoticed like that :)

    Your cat pictures are cute by the way...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, there should be a phase of pop-tart bodied cats with rainbow shooting out of their butts! AKA Nyan Cat.

    Wait until you see my dog pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete