About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Monday, March 26, 2012

Writing and Singing

My goodness.  The songs I've been posting lately are SO catchy.  I'm turning on something less catchy....oh wait, that would be hard.  All the songs I have get stuck in my head.  But supposedly if you sing the words to Amazing Grace to the tune of Gilligan's Island it's supposed to help get songs out of your head.  Except for the fact that I don't know the tune to Gilligan's Island because I've never watched that show.  The trick also works the other way around too.  Not that I know the words to Gilligan's Island.

So, I wrote a little bit of something on Saturday:


                “Ha, ha!” said Diamond, “That kid can’t even remember her own name.  Watch!”  Diamond was an ordinary teenager except for the fact that her hair grew in an unnatural shade of blue.  She swore she had never touched a wig or hair dye in her life.
She had been introducing her friend, 

And that was all I got to writing this weekend because the next day was spent at my grandparent's house Skyping my sister at college, eating ice cream, helping my brother and our cousin finish a computer game we were making, and listening to Pride and Prejudice while coloring in a color book with 120 crayons.

Later there was Youth Group.  That was where and when I learned about this creepy guy name Josef Cony.  If you don't know who he is, he's basically this guy who tortures children in Africa and forces them to be his soldiers to terrorize other peaceful peoples in Africa and he even makes the children-soldiers kill their own parents.  We watched a movie on people who were affected by him.  So apparently he based his attacks off the Ten Commandments...If that's true, I wonder what version of the Ten Commandments he read.  I recall them saying things like Thou Shalt Not Kill and Honor Thy Father and Thy Mother.  People these days...

I'm off to play Minecraft and test out the new texture pack my brother made.  Oh, speaking of video games, Muppet FINALLY unlocked Diddy Kong on Mario Kart Wii.  Now I can be my favorite racing monkey in the whole world!

No comments:

Post a Comment