About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Kittens

Hi.  I'm back.  Again.  But you already figured that out.  I'm not really doing much right now besides doodling on Microsoft Paint and listening to music on Windows Media Player.  I heard rumors that I might be going mini-golfing later.  I might also be going to see the movie October Baby in theaters.

So far, I've been trying to draw a rose, which I just deleted because I couldn't draw the flower itself.  So I had a lovely looking stem with thorns on it, but nothing else.  I drew two cute kitties though:


Maybe I'll add to the orange cat picture.  I think the purple cat looks fabulous  Maybe that's just me though.  I think the purple cat is just adorable. I like how its eye turned out.

So I helped my mom with cleaning the house and folding the laundry.  I had lunch too.  But most people eat lunch.  Oh, and I also played Mario Kart with my brother.  He won...as usual.

So, I have this HUGE urge to write another story.  But when I opened Office Word up, I realized that I have no ideas about WHAT to write about.  So I closed Word and played on Paint as you saw above.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! I love the purple cat!  I just want to hug it and squish it.  I want a purple cat.  Okay, that's enough from me about the purple cat.  BUT IT'S SO CUTE!!! MWA HA HA HA!!!

I said that's enough.

okay.

Yoga: control yourself you must!

I haven't heard from Yoga in a while, now.  Have I?

Oh my gosh!  That duck song is SO stuck in my head. Waddle, waddle.

I want to WRITE so badly!!! my fingers are itching for an interesting plot line.  I feel like if I'm going to write anything interesting, I have to turn my music off.

So I feel artsy today.  I decided that you might like to know how I draw cat eyes.  It really depends on what kind of cat you are drawing to determine how its eyes are going to be.  This cat eye is the kind of eye that the purple cat above has.

This should be a clear enough picture as to how to draw your cat eye.  Now YOU can make your own kitty eyes on Microsoft Paint!  Yay for kitties!

No comments:

Post a Comment