About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mo' Music. Mo' Happy.

'Mo of me to day.  That is Cos- Mo'. LOL.  Okay so it wasn't that funny...I thought you might like to listen to a ton of good music right now so I'm posting mo' of the good stuff. Yeah, I should stop with the mo' thing.  It's not really my style.


You are welcome.  Don't feel bad about singing along either.  I hope I have inspired you in some way.  These are the songs that inspire me.  These songs are the reason why I listen to Christian radio stations like the Joy FM.  These songs are the reason that I love music.  They show that music can be helpful and encouraging and that music can have a good message.

No comments:

Post a Comment