About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Friday, March 23, 2012

So, Yeah, I've Been Filming a lot.... Can You Tell?

So I  got to do more filming with Muppet on that modern day version of Ruth film that that one girl wrote.  We did this weepy scene that was supposed to take place after all of our boyfriends dumped us.  It was funny and dramatic and sad.

"I laughed, I cried...It moved me Bob!"--Larry the Cucumber.

So I don't know if cucumber really needed to be capitalized, but it's a title...I guess...whatever, you get the picture.

So then I learned today all who all of the characters were supposed to be.

Rita (the main character) is supposed to be Ruth.
Natalie (The other main character) is supposed to be Naomi.
Olivia (my character) is supposed to be Orpa.
Bobby is (The guy who ends up taking Rita and Natalie to the dance) supposed to be Boaz.

That's all I can remember.  I'm one of those people who isn't good with names.  Especially the unpronounceable type.

I'm sad now because my mom told me that after this film, there's not going to be any more drama club....For a couple of months.  That's not so bad, since I can surely invite Muppet over...but what about my other friends?  Sure, I have their emails....somewhere...But it would take to long to find them because they are in an email somewhere in the folder labeled Drama Club, Drama Crew.  I've got a ton of emails in that folder because whenever our drama club schedules something, they send out emails reminding us about the upcoming events.  Plus, the email is probably from last year and it might not have everyone.  Oh well...

So I've been fasting from Facebook which is another reason why I'm down.  I'm Catholic.  When it's Lent, I fast from things.  It just so happened that I decided that Facebook would be a great thing to fast from, since I JUST got it.  It's really, reaLLY. REALLY hard to do, but then, that's sacrifice.  But I shouldn't complain (even though I'm certain I have at one point or another) because then the sacrifice means nothing.

So BACK on the subject of filming.  While I WAS NOT filming I was chilling out with my other friends.  One of the guys that was waiting for his turn to film (He's probably going to be mentioned multiple times, so I'm going to use the simple name of Al for him) showed us these YouTube videos.  You can see them below:


So funny and cute.  I want a duck.  Al is great like that.

So I'm getting hungry.  For dinner of course.  I'll be back to blog some more tomorrow (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment