About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Someone Like You

This is also a good song.  But I guess I wouldn't be posting any songs that weren't good.  My sister at college had a talent show thing that she was doing with her friend and they played this song.  They didn't win, but many people congratulated them for their performance and some people said that they should have won.  One of those people being me.  My sister at college plays the piano when she comes home from college for Summer, Winter, Spring break.  She's really good at playing the piano.  But then you have Al who is almost a pro at playing the piano.  I went to one of his piano concerts and listened to him play and he definitely has some talent.  Well, so does my sister, but she just doesn't put on concerts.

My brother is humming Dr. Who theme rather loudly now and is making it difficult to write about Adele.

Adele is awesome because she's British.  British people have such pretty accents.  I wonder if I have an accent to British people.  I also wonder if British people sit at home trying to talk in an American accent like I sit at home trying to use a pitiful British accent.  But I think I can nail an accent of some kind when I'm doing my three lines as the judge in the Four Angry Pigs script I'm doing with my Drama Club.

So I wanted to write yesterday and instead was drawing pictures on Paint.  Today I'm going to do the opposite.  I really want to draw a good cover for Muppet's book that she's trying to write but I can't draw what I want to draw and it's frustrating.  Oh well.  I'll write instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment