About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Where ever I go that's where the rain's at

It's raining.  AGAIN.  For the one hundred fifty thousandth time.  Tomorrow I get impressions done for my retainer.  But I don't get my braces off yet.  But I get them off in time for the performance of Jerusalem's Most Wanted.

Then, two weeks and a day later, I'll be doing more acting...This time with Muppet.  It's going to be fun!  I hope.  But in some weird way I actually know someone who knows the person whose doing it.

I have a game of Monopoly Deal to play so, ADIOS FOLKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment