About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Friday, June 29, 2012

10 things you should know about me

I don't think I've done a list like this on my blog before.  It might make you feel more welcome if you know a few things about me

1.  I have a cat named Cosmo and I love her very much.

2.  I am part of a family of six: (youngest to oldest) my brother, me, my sister Juniper (blog: juniperstable.blogspot.com), my oldest sister (http://revolutionaries.tumblr.com/), my mother, and my father.  I also love them very much.

3.  I'm obsessed with music of most any type.

4. I like to read books, but am not as quick a reader as my siblings.

5.  My best friend is Muppet (blog: mopheadedmuppet.blogspot.com)

6.  I like to doodle and am quit good at it.  Clothes and cats are my specialty:

7.  One of my favorite past times is blogging.

8.  I like coming up with ideas for books I'll never complete.

9.  I love writing songs in my mind.  I savor them while I'm thinking of them but then I forget them, thus the reason most of them don't make it on my blog

10.  I love God more than everything in the entire world!  And when someone says, "There's nothing He won't do for you," believe it.

I could go on like this for a long time.  I'm going to tell you the ten things I despise:

1. Certain book characters.

2. When our cat Sam knocks my butterfly collection off the bookshelf.

3. Last minute changes (for the worse).

4. Overcast days.

5. Sunburns.

6. All the things I can't eat with braces.

7.  Frowning faces.

8.  Repulsive TV Commercials

9.  Broken pencils and pens with dried up ink.

10. Dreary news.

I could also go on with this subject but this is enough for now.

1 comment:

  1. Please check that the tumblr link is correct. It sends me to fake surveys/spam "you won" sites/other garbage.

    ReplyDelete