About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Things I apparently didn't know

1.  In Peter and the Starcatchers, one of the characters is named Mrs. Bumbrake (the person reading the audio book pronounced it like Bum-ber-rig)

2.  If you hold a bomb-om behind you on Mario Kart Wii and someone runs into you while you're playing Team Race, it doesn't blow you up in the process; unlike Mario Kart DS.

3.  I have to play another role in the musical my drama club is doing.  Now I'm a guard and Mary Magdalene.

4.  Peaches are just as good the next day.

2 comments: