About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Friday, June 22, 2012

HELLO again

I came back to you all like I promised.  Hey. I'm not sure I promised that or not.  But I promised Cosmo that I would be back because I always do when I leave her.  I love my cat so much.  I missed her a lot.  She seemed very shy when we first came home but this morning she was in my computer chair and I transported her to my bed and rubbed her belly until she started purring.  I wonder if she remembers me or if she forgot over such a long period of time...

Well, apparently Muppet missed me.  She's been emailing me even though I told her I wouldn't answer my email until I got back.  And she says that she was squealing with joy when she got my first email to her since I left.  But she's started taking Drivers Ed apparently.  And also, apparently she's doing choreography for our musical.  I wish I could be someone important like her.  I wish I could help with singing and choreography.  I wish I could help with drama club like that.  After the musical is over there's not going to be any more Drama Club until after fall or something.  IDK.

I shouldn't be such a downer.  I just got back from VACATION for goodness sakes.  I went to Georgia, Tennessee, and Kentucky.  We lived in this one little cabin for the week and a half we were there.  There was Foosball, air hockey, and pool.  There was a hot tub outside on a porch-like thing.  It had one DVD Player (it promised two) that was missing a remote so you could only play, pause and stop movies.  there was a hole in the bathroom wall and ants kept crawling in the bathroom on the top floor.  On the other hand, the beds were very comfortable to sleep on and I got a bedroom to myself.  I know it sounds crazy but I haven't slept by myself in a room really.  When I was a baby, I slept in a crib by myself until my brother came along but after that, I slept with my brother in a room until I was too old to be doing that and I slept with one of my sister's ever since then.  Mostly my older, not my oldest sister.  So it was strange but not really since there was only a bathroom separating my room from their room.

ANYways...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I finished the Edge Chronicles and also listening to Peter and the Starcatchers!  And now my sister brought back the second Edge Chronicles book.  So I better get reading!  Plus Muppet sent me the ninth chapter of her novel and I still haven't read chapter eight...so, HAPPY READING!

Apparently, there's the same map picture and the same introduction in the second Edge Chronicles book, so I can just get onto reading chapter one.  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment