About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Thursday, June 7, 2012

OMG THE HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So.  Guess what.  The air conditioner isn't working.  And it's HOT.  So much heat.  All the fans are on, the windows opened, the lights off and it is still wicked hot.  And I don't mind it being hot.  I just don't like constantly feeling sticky from sweat and humidity.  I want to be a refrigerator.  Or in one.

We're trying to do laundry now for our trip.  My brother is reading my blog over my shoulder now.  I was reading Edge Chronicles earlier and my brother kept coming my room and asking me something but I don't know what it was exactly since I was paying much more attention to the book I was reading.  He probably wanted me to play with him.  I wish he wouldn't ask me to play with him all the time.  Most of the time the answer is no because I'm trying to read a book or write or something.  He always seems to do ask when I have an idea for writing or when I'm reading a really good part of a book and then I'm sucked out of my mind and back into reality.  And I forget what I was trying to write or draw.

Well.  I wanted to talk more but I'm getting really hot sitting in this computer chair.  It's leather or something.  It's not comfortable to sit in right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment