About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Monday, June 25, 2012

ABC's (Anne burrell, Braces, Cosmo)

Hello little kitties!  Little kitties everywhere!!  In two weeks I get to say adios to my braces, so...  It was fun.  And I mean that in the sarcastic way because the technician put this yellow playdough like substance on a mouth shaped palate and made me bite down into it.  Afterwards, I had goop stuck all over my face that I was trying to scrub off with a paper towel.  You probably are curious as to what colors I chose for my retainer.  If they can do it, I'll have a purple retainer with pink hearts.  If not, I'll have pink spots.  I didn't want to have stripes because I knew if I did, I would probably choose black and white or red and white, and I didn't want white.  Or stripes.  My older sister has a translucent retainer that's light blue and purple...or was it pink...and my oldest sister has purple and orange checker board.

Later, I laid on the couch and watched much missed cable TV.  But it wasn't just HD channels I missed, it was watching Food Network and having a digital clock on the porch besides the one on my computer.  Sometimes it's a pain to shake the mouse, log on, and wait for the computer to load to know the time.  It's easier just to glance at the cable box.

I watched this new episode of Giada at home (Mozilla once again is annoying me; it thinks that Giada is not a word) in which she cooks for the prince and princess of England.  Or maybe prince/ss is capitalized.  Whatever.  Anyhow (now that I've stopped stalling), it was really funny watching her because she was so excited.  And then her friends made a cake of herself and I was cracking up watching her facial expressions.

Before that, I had watched Secrets of a Restaurant Chef (I think that's what it's called).  Anne Burrell is really funny on that show!  She just talks to her food.  It's hilarious more for me because it reminds me of the craziness I had in the kitchen with Muppet that one time we made brownies and came up with this one tune to the words, "Eating brownies with Jesus" (a phrase we didn't just invent invent but, indeed, perfected).  And then you can tell I start getting excited watching Food Network (well, TV in general) when I start interjecting things [like, "'Oh look!  I'm a shrimp!  Oh no! You're killing me!  Ahh!  I'm dead.' 'You were already dead, man!' 'Oh, I wouldn't know that, I'm missing my brain...Because somebody chopped it off' 'No offense, dude,but you never had a very big brain to begin with.'" (okay so I added to that some!  But I do start saying things like that.  Mostly the food just screams in agony when a top chef chops them up)]

Well, Cosmo just did the oddest thing.  She meowed at me twice and jumped onto the coffee table and flopped down on top of it.  Mostly it was odd because she, first of all, doesn't jump up that high usually; second of all,

(interrupts thought) I like this new song by this new artist called Holly Starr (why am I mentioning it?  Because the song is playing now so I can write the correct lyrics). The refrain goes like this:

You can have money

and cool friends

a ring on your left hand

but it's never gonna be enough

without love, without love

you can have a fast car

a mansion

and everyone's attention

but it's never gonna be enough

without love.

SUCH A CUTE SONG!!!  I'm good now.

second of all (starting again) Cosmo started meowing when this song started playing.  Kind of creepy.  Well, the song above, I only heard once (twice now) on the radio on the way home from my grandparent's house.  I loved it so much I made myself remember the artist and the time the song played so I could go home and see if she was on Jesus Freak Hideout.  To my dismay, she was not.  Probably too new.  Like Dara MacClean was (I think I spelled her name wrong).  But I don't like looking songs up on YouTube because I'm afraid maybe something else will pop up unexpectedly and scar my tender mind.

I think this blog post has gone on long enough...  Ah, the radio station is playing Francesca Battistelli!

No comments:

Post a Comment