About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm So Sorry

So, I felt like I needed to apologize for how I've recently been treating the work of the author that wrote Twilight.  I mean, how would I feel if she read one of my random stories and said that the whole plot stunk and the character had personalities as dry as dust.  But the problem is I've become prejudiced against that book from peer pressure.  I've talked to lots of people who think that it's an awful book so I just came to believe it must be bad from other people's judgements and not my own.  I need to actually read the book to see if I like it.  And who knows?  Maybe it will be my new favorite book?  I won't know until I read it.  And, no, I was not judging the book by its cover.  I was judging the book by what others thought of it.  I should be more careful about what I say to people on my blog.  I've probably offended all of the other people and that's why I have only eight followers...

1 comment:

  1. I understand that.....but still. Friends don't let friends read Twilight. I haven't read it either....and it's not because of what anyone says that I think it's stupid.

    ReplyDelete