About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Friday, June 1, 2012

Welcome peoples!!!!

I felt like I should blog.  So I did.  But obviously this is not what you want to be reading.  So I should start blogging stuff that you want to read.

Nothing new is going on right now.  My sister is watching SAT prep stuff, my sister from college is on her computer, I'm on my computer, my brother is doing school, my cat is sleeping.  Nothing new.

I could lie and say that my sister is watching Perry the Platypus beat up an alien that fell out of the ground, my sister from college is learning how to fly her computer off the roof, I'm about to make a huge breakthrough on the story I'm writing, my brother is throwing legos at the ceiling to see if they'll stick, my cat is throwing ninja shaped pancakes at Sammy who is trying to eat Sunny with only his bare hands and Sunny is trying to walk on the walls for a science experiment, but none of that would be true.

Reality: boring

Imagination: interesting

I'm going to go finish my BORING school so that I can read and INTERESTING book.  I wonder what life would be like if imagination was boring and reality was interesting...  Nah, I'm happy having scary interesting thoughts.

I want to read Wicked eventually.  Then I'll go and see the actual play on Broadway.  Notice that this is INTERESTING.  Obviously it's just a dream.  I could watch it on YouTube but it wouldn't be the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment