About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mario Chronicles

Once upon a time, some one hit the play button on a Mario game and Mario spawned in a random world

Mario spotted a golden glowing question mark box.

Curious to see what might happen, he walked near the box and jumped, causing him to get a headache from hitting his head on the block.


A strange looking Super Pizza popped out of the block.


Mario, taking advantage of the new delicacy, picked it up to take a bite out of it.  Suddenly, a whole fleet of his friends and foes appeared to devour the new and improved treat.

(Click to enlarge) "Ahhh!" screamed Mario as he leaped onto his trusty steed, Yoshi, ditching the pizza party.

(to be continued)

Okay, so, I'm just saying, I'm going on vacation on Saturday so, don't expect any new blog posts for a long time.  Like, two weeks.  I'm a little sad that I'm not going to be able to go to Drama Club next week.  Or the week after.  And if any Drama peoples read this, I'm going to miss you all SO much.  But it's only two weeks.  Before you know it, I'll be back!  I don't want to see any frowns tomorrow when I go to Drama Club.  Or at any time.  At all.  Period.  You have no reason to miss my blogging.  I have tons of posts that you may or may not have read.  If you really are looking for blogs to read, read Muppet's blog.  Check out all the blogs I follow!  They are all exceptionally good.  If you like food, my sister Juniper has a blog.  If you like art, go to the Cottage Tree House.  Just click on my profile.  Obviously.

Just warning you that the posts won't be coming on for a while.  Like, I'm not even going to be in the state I live in.  I'm going way, way, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up north.  But not Canada.  Or maybe...I'm going to be close enough to lick Canada.  But I'm not.  Because then my tongue will get stuck like in A Christmas Story...not that it's going to be that cold...I mean, it's Summer for goodness sake!  It's probably a beach at the North Pole right now.  I wonder what the weather is in Australia?  Probably cold.  I want to go to Australia.  One day...someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment