About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Muppet Invasion--Throw the WII!

Yes I just butchered that statement.  If you don't know, the line goes like this: "Alien invasion--Throw the CHEESE!"  From one of the many ASDF movies on my blog.  I'm not going to tell you which one, though.  Because either you already know which one it's in or this is a great excuse for you to watch them (for your first time or fifty zillionth).  Also, it's a great way for me to say that I can't remember myself.  But I have my own reasons for not remembering.

After all of that (you probably don't want me to go on this way forever), Muppet came to my house to have some fun and get all--errm--most of our energy out for our next practice for Jerusalem's Most Wanted.

We mostly played on my family's Nintendo Wii and watched movies.  Oh, and talked of course.  And laughed, but if I'm putting that down in my blog, I might as well say we breathed oxygen and used our feet to walk, but that makes it sound like we did absolutely nothing together which would be a complete lie.

First, we watched Into the Woods together; only the first part though.  While we watched Muppet painted my nails (man I really need to post some pictures!).  They are Mario's hat and mushrooms.  Somehow my nails always seem longer when painted.  Maybe it's because I realize how much space there is on my nails to paint a mushroom, butterfly, or panda.  Oh, and when I post this, I'll have only six more posts to go until numero 100.  It seems like so many.  But when I compare that to all the emails passed back and forth between Muppet and I, it's very small for the amount of time passed.  I remember when I counted up our emails and I was excited about number 100, now I think I have something like 1000 emails in my file labeled Muppet...or more.  We had a conversation that went on for 300 emails or something.  I know you want me to shut up about that now but that's TONS more than any one person has sent me...maybe more than several people's added up.  Now I'll shut up.

About that subject.  After nails and movie, we played lots of Lego StarWars, bought 4-LOM, unlocked a bounty hunter mission thing, and swept up enough studs to almost purchase Lego Yoda Ghost.  She showed me what sorts of dance moves to look forward to learning on Thursday and I showed her my doodles of Twig (the main character of the Edge Chronicles) and sketches of dresses I only can imagine.  I donated a bottle to her collection: Ale81 (a brand of ginger-ale soda sold only in Kentucky).  It's pronounced: a-late-one.  I showed Muppet the ASDF movies on my blog, as indicated in my blog title.  Wii played more we.  Wait a second, did I really write that?  I meant we played Wii.  StarWars of course.  I showed her some of the videos I took on vacation that I would also readily show you, my sweet audience, but alas, Blogger doesn't really care to let me post movies.  Fortunately, when I put my pictures onto my computer, you'll see a few photos of deer.

Oh, lunch!  Muppet and I ate souffles for lunch yesterday.  Thanks to my sister.  Not my oldest sister.  She couldn't have possibly prepared food for us since she was visiting her friend the same day.  The funny thing is that both of our friends are short and I think they are almost the same height...But I think Muppet is an inch taller.

Well, I have things to do and read and say besides this blog.  So Adios kitty-os

No comments:

Post a Comment