About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pluffy Posts Picture

I'm Pluffy and I Post Picture.  It's completely doodle-icious:

Clicky the Pic-y

I went to Drama Club for the first time since I was gone.  I missed everyone SO much.  But I was annoyed because Z-man wasn't there.  He's usually the Game Guy; that is, he does the game section of Drama Club.  I hope that if he ever quits (which would be really depressing) that maybe I could be Game Girl.

Drama Club went well today.  I'm making fine progress with the script and choreography I feel.  I still need practice, don't get me wrong, but I did well considering I've been away and clueless for a week and a half.  We got to use a different room today.  It was a much smaller room, but it was big enough.

I can't wait for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment