About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Poetry at its Best and Craziness at its Worst

I'm kidding about the at it's best part and mostly all of the poems I write, I have tune in my head or an idea for a song.  But I can't really sing my poems to you because it always sounds different from how it sounds in my head.  I just wanted to write a song/poem-ish thing so I did.

See my hands
They’re shaking
See my heart
It’s breaking

I try to hold on
But then you’re gone

Where are you
What do I do
When the sky above
Is crashing through

Are you really there
When nobody cares
You hear my prayers
And my heart that tears

Hold me in your arms
Keep me safe from all who harm me
Hold me in your arms
When I fear that you have gone from me

And when the day keeps dragging on
And when the world is going wrong
And I ache for that new dawn
Just hold me
Lord you hold me

See my face
It’s crestfallen
Hear my voice
It tries calling

I try to listen
But you’re missing

Where are you
What do I do
When I’m feeling
Oh so blue

Are you really here
To listen to my fears
As you draw me near
And wipe away my tears

Hold me in your arms
Help me see the love around me
Hold me in your arms
Help me feel a little more free

The world is filled with sunshine
But I just see the moon
Gently hold your hand in mind
I know the sun will come out soon

But for now
Just hold me

See?  It looks like a song right?  Or sort of.  It's probably not actually as good as you were expecting.  But I like to rhyme things.  I don't know, but I think it's better than the Black Cat song I was trying to write in my head.  Especially since I forgot most of it once I thought of this but I'm certain if I sit down and think long enough, I could come up with something just as good.

So I have a lot to blog about.  But too much for one post.

Okay, so my brother quit gymnastics yesterday and he's joining Drama Club.  It's really exciting news for Muppet but most of his friends at gymnastics didn't even see it coming.  They were very surprised that he would quit after so many years.  But he's not into his work as much as he used to.  I grew out of gymnastics around his very same age.  I quit two years ago because I was bored of homeschool gymnastics and I didn't feel like I was excelling much at all in it since I hate doing anything that requires me to be upside-down and I was also sick of the headaches that I got from tumbling.  But my brother was different; or more like his reasons were different.  He just was tired of always being busy and never being able to see his family.

Another thing that's happening is that my family is planning on a vacation this summer in which we get to drive up north to see some friends that we haven't seen since January.  I can't wait!

So I thought that wouldn't fit in a blog post, but it did.  Oh well.

Oh, so I remember back in the beginning of this blog I was all like "I'm going to call my sister at college Fluff!"  but I never did.  Because I don't like fluff.  Like the kind that floats in the air and lands in your mouth and you try ripping your tongue out just so that you can pull a tiny piece of fluff out.  And then people look at you funny and say something like "Are you all right?" as if you really did pull your tongue out.  Then you blame the cat for making you look stupid in front of everyone.  But I don't hate my sister because that would be mean and not to mention a lie.  An obvious lie since when she comes home and then a week later has to leave again I'm shouting "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COME BACK!!! I NEEEEEED YOU!"  Well, not really that much, but come on!  I'm an actress!  I need to be dramatic especially since it's been like a month since I've had lines to spit out.  Now I'm sitting here relieving myself from the stress of sitting here doing nothing but writing that I'm sitting here relieving myself from my stress while sitting here and stress and sitting and sitting on stress and poems and sitting and nothing and sitting on stress and doing nothing and...

AHHHHHHHH!  My train fell into my waffles and drowned in a tree called Blarney were the lagoon consumed the tissue paper making a Jack a lantern out of the pit in my stomach and calling for the fish that shouts out "taboo taboo" and Lady Ga Ga appears shouting "achoo achoo" and a giant ant farm explodes and Phineas and Ferb eat Perry the Platypus with chips and icecream in a classic dragster from Mario Kart Wii and then the rooster crows nine times signaling that Peter was supposed to eat his mashed potatoes earlier than six o clock in the morning of Christmas day 2143 when a colossal sock monkey named Stuff appeared and went up the hill and came down with all the bananas where Snow white and the seven giants went on a mission to capture a fortune teller by the name of Ray and make him eat all the sandpaper.  The end.

Now I must go do something besides blog before something worse pops into my mind.  And yes I know the font is purple.  I wanted it that way.

2 comments:

  1. I love your song/poem. I really enjoy how you share your heart. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the poem too! And of course the crazy story at the end, but that goes without saying :)

    ReplyDelete