About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Friday, April 27, 2012

Blogging Bloggy-ness!

Hello humble heroes!  That's right!  You are a hero!  Because each of you followers is one more reason why I shouldn't just delete my blog forever.  Although, I probably wouldn't do that.  Even if none of you read my blog, it's fun just to talk to myself.  I do that all the time.  Especially when no one will talk to me.  But you probably could have guessed that.

I'm listening to this awesome band called the Carpenters.  When I put the CD I'm thinking, "Oh no, another 20th century composer.  I wonder if this will be different." and it is and not at the same time.  All 70's music sounds like 70's music but, I don't know; I really like the tunes to some of the songs.  Yeah so anyways.

One of my many fans asked me to post some more paint pictures up.  Oh, I need to say something!  But then again, I guess I always say that even if it's not important.  One of my other little followers said something about pictures not uploading well in this new format.  My pictures are loading fine, though.  I haven't had any problems with loading pictures, yet.  I posted a picture of Cosmo in one of my older posts and it loaded fine.

Here's some pictures that I've made for a story that I was writing:





Yeah, so the people probably make no sense to you since (except Muppet) none of you have read it.  I feel like if I put the story here, it would be much to long.  Especially since I have an interesting link to share in a minute.  So I'm just going to explain the basic story.

Ninmixtine is the name of the person in the first picture.  She threw her English books at the wall.  Basically, her mother comes in, tells her to finish her school, and then she can call her friend (whose name is Minavena) over.  Ninmixtine finishes her school, calls her friend, discusses the new ringtone that Minavena has, then invites her over.  Minavena gets a call from some guy named Zimbermink, who she likes.  Later she comes to Ninmixtine's house and they talk and laugh about stuff, decide to go to the ice cream shop together, and then go to the movies.

Then the story shifts to an alternative universe where their complete opposites live.  A similar story happens but there are obvious differences.  Such as a paper mâché dog falls instead of a china cat and instead of her mom scolding her for destroying her books, it's her dad and instead of Minavena being excited when she enters Ninmixtine's house, she enters being in tears.  In the alternative universe, the two friends decide to build a portal to the other universe.

That's as far as I've gotten.  I'm going to work on that more today after I play with my brother. 

1 comment:

  1. And it's one of the greatest stories ever told!!! MUAHAHAHA! :D

    ReplyDelete