About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Saturday, April 28, 2012

So Long!

I'm leaving for a little trip with my family.  Don't worry, I'll be back tomorrow!

So I  did in fact realize that I was going to post a link, but I never did.  For one, I forgot.  For two, I pasted the word
Blip Blip Blip Blip Blip Blip Blip Blip Blip Blip Blip Blip Blip Blip Blip Blip Blip Blip Blip Blip Blip Blip

What the, oh that's right.  Sorry about that.  I pasted the word mache in from Word so that it would have all the accents and things so I couldn't paste the link I have to go find it again.  Now the Blips above are from me writing my story.  I would paste a line of Blips in to separate the different world from each other.  If you don't understand, don't worry about it.  All you need to know is that I copied a whole bunch of Blips into blogger on accident because I thought it still had the word mache copied.

Anyhow, the link is:


It's about Lady Ga Ga and I know I said that I don't like her, but I changed my mind.  I just don't care for her music and I think she's creepy, as in intimidating in appearance.  But she has some pretty interesting messages in her songs.  I don't really know that much about her because I'm creeped out by her.  But on to better subjects:

So I realize that I had another thing to blog about.

My family took Muppet to my church so that she can see what it's like.  I think that she thought it was weird.  I can't really blame her though, I probably would feel the same way about her church.  She thought that the holy water font was a birdbath.  But I have to agree that one could describe it as looking like a birdbath.  I guess that makes me a bird, then.  Ha ha!  Now I know why they invented Twitter!

Then she came to Youth Group with me.  I think she enjoyed that.  Except she doesn't agree that Matthew is a cheater, but then again, I don't really think it says that he cheated people in the Bible.  It just says that he was a tax collector.  The bible didn't say that all tax collectors were cheaters.  But it doesn't say that he wasn't either.  I think that's just one of those questions that we'll just have to ask God when we make it to heaven.

I'm leaving soon so I better finish eating my apple that's sitting around turning brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment