About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter to All and to All a Good Night!

Happy Easter!

So I was going to blog today which I obviously am.  I wanted to blog these Matt Maher videos my mom sent to me:



So I tried posting this before but Blogger was having issues with me logging out from Gmail and then it ruined my post so I had to delete the last three videos and replace them.  So it should work this time because I have not logged out of Gmail.

I am excited to say that my Easter has be fabulous.  I got a brand new hat!!  I'm so happy!  I have plenty of Easter candy to munch on and I had a lovely traditional meal (in my family at least) of eating lamb and lasagna on Easter with all of our family.

I wish a happy Easter to all and God bless you all.  I hope you have a great Easter.  I'm wearing my hat.  That means my Easter is perfect.  Lasagna, candy, hats, and a whole hour of Facebook...How could life get better?  Oh, wait.  I just realized plenty of reasons.  But it's good enough.  I'm going to have a ball to day!

1 comment:

  1. You always make me smile! You have a gift that way, you know!

    ReplyDelete