About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Rolling in the Deee-eee-eeep and Video Game Images

The last Adele song that I know and it's right here.  Or more like above here since the word here is not actually where the music video is but...

So I finished my school for today (or what I can do of it right now since my sister has the book that I'm supposed to read a Ronald Reagan speech from).

I kept checked my email today and then realized that I wouldn't have anything new since Muppet is at some Drama Meeting that only a few of us drama people are going to (excluding me).  Muppet, her mother, her friend, Al, and our director were the only people at the meeting.  Apparently their talking about this summer's musical.

I feel like listening to good music now... Ah, Matt Maher!  That's good music!  Or at least to me.  Jesusfreakhidout.com isn't very fond of him.  Hence the fact that they only show two of his CD's.  My family owns three of them.  It shows Empty and Beautiful and Alive Again but it's missing his newest CD.  It also does not show the newest Francesca Battistelli CD or anything from Mike's Chair.  But they have the lyrics for Jamie-Grace's EP on their website.  Seriously?  And you don't have the newest Francesca CD?

Anyways.

I'm trying to animate a cat as shown below in these two pictures:


and yes I know that Mario is in the picture here.  He was mainly there for sizing the cat correctly.  As you can see, I have set pictures for the cat walking, moving its head, sitting, and jumping.  I feel like I could make a video game with these images.  I've tried making video-game-like images before as shown below in these Blob Adventure games:















These I never attempted animating because I don't really have a real way to animate image beyond scrolling through images on Microsoft PowerPoint which is what I've been using for the cat.  But it's still cool.

One day I'll make a videogame and I'll be famous and...Yeah, that will happen.  Just like it'll happen that I'll have 1,000 followers on this blog and lets not even mention numbers of Facebook friends or friends in general.  Oh well, I'm pretty happy sitting here creating junk on Paint that only I look at ever.  But I think that the junk is pretty.  Look a lady with a cat!  That one's old.  I don't think I've drawn something like that in years!



Look!  They even have different hair and the cats have different fur colors!

So now you know what I've been up to, I'm going to go do something fun for a while...

1 comment:

  1. I miss your paint creations. Pencil in some time to work on some new ones.

    ReplyDelete