About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Another Adele song...and an Amy Grant one...and Cosmo joins in!

There's your next song for you.  This is the one that my brother's always singing.  The other song he constantly sings/hums is Doctor Who theme but that has nothing to do with Adele.  I feel like posting another good song today:

Look it's Amy Grant!  Also a great Christian artist.  This song is very touching.  I have to say this is probably one of my favorites of her songs.

I also have a picture or two for you:





Or maybe three, or four or five... but Cosmo is just so adorable.  I think I'm going to have to start taking pictures of that cat again because eventually I'm going to run out of my old Cosmo pictures.  Let's get down to business [To defeat the Huns (From Mulan)] !

1 comment:

  1. The queen of japan! lol. Cosmo is cute. And Cosmo the Pluffkin is cute too :)

    ReplyDelete