About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Why Doesn't Blogger Warn You About These Things?

So Blogger decided to change the blog format and stuff.  Not that change is bad...It's just I go used to the old format and now there's this one.  Maybe Muppet will have better luck uploading dolls.  Maybe.  I would like that.  Well, I was really thinking about uploading more music videos because I'm getting bored of the same old ones.  So here's Steven Curtis Chapman

LOL this is so funny!  Okay on to the next one
This song is actually part of the Rez Dance that we do at my church at Youth Group.

And another Dara MacLean.

So that I feel like is enough for today.  Oh, and I'm going to warn you again:

DO NOT PLAY ALL THE SONGS ON THIS BLOG AT ONE TIME.  Not that the computer will freeze up or something.  But I can guarantee that it takes a whole minute for you computer to realize that you've closed Internet Explorer of Mozilla or whatever internet thing you use.  Just warning you.  Oh, and you might give your mother a headache too, so, just don't play them all at one time.  I'm telling you this from experience.  So please just don't.  Just for me.  Please.  With a Cosmo muffin on top?

Oh, that's my nickname for Cosmo: she's my Pluffen McMuffin.  Look!  There she is right now!

There's Cosmo the Pluffen Muffin for you!  She's so FLUFFY I'm going to die!  Yes.  I quoted Despicable Me.  Get over it.  I quote a lot of people and movies.  One thing I can't get over is how fuzzy Cosmo is!  Gee, I wonder where she is.  I've looked all over for her this morning.  I have a tradition of reading my history with her.  Oh!  I know what I'm going to do today!  I'm going to add to my profile and say that I like Cosmo.  Then I'm going to see how many people in the world like my fuzzy kitty!  I bet I'm the only one in the world likes a cat named Cosmo.  Did I ever tell you why her name is Cosmo?  I got to name her when we found her on our door step.  My sisters really wanted to name her Ella from the book Ella Enchanted or a name that started with M since she has the M on her forehead that most tabby cats do.  But I decided that her name should be Cosmo for no apparent reason that I can remember except that I had a colorful bear named Cosmo.  I don't even know how I named that bear Cosmo and why I decided to name my cat Cosmo as well.  So really it's a mystery.

My brother is reading this wildlife book and he learned that there are only 500 alligators left in the wild.  Then I told him that there are only 100 pumas left in the wild as well.  He also learned about this plant that's related to the Cashew plant that's completely poisonous.  And the mango tree sap is poisonous.  And there's a Jack o' Lantern Mushroom that glows in the dark.

Now I'm listening to WOW the 90's and there's a ton of old songs from people like DC Talk and 4Him.  As I listen to them I'm like "Wow! I remember this song!  It sounds so old now."  which makes me feel old.  Whatever.  Old music is cooler anyways.  Like the Beatles or the Newboys.  Back to work (as in writing for fun LOL)

1 comment:

  1. I've had the new format for a long time so it's really not new to me...I used to be able to upload pics on it.....but now its just a pain.

    That's a funny story about Cosmo. Our cat Hiedi used to be called Hilda once upon a time...

    ReplyDelete