About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Well, as for school...

Bleh.  And it's even more irritating that my science (later on) looks like another math book.  I think they pay people to sneak in uninteresting subjects into other uninteresting subjects to make the beholder even more uninterested.  Might I use uninterested once more?  I thought not.

Well, on the subject of words, I think it's stupid that my Total Language Plus book would give me two words that I think most people should know: indubitably and commiserate.  Like, seriously, I'm reading the Scarlet letter, I'm certain there are plenty of other unknown words to use...Like phantasmagorical!  I just had to look that one up.  Look, the definition is:

"A series or group of strange or bizarre images seen as if in a dream"

I gave that one to you on a silver plate just in case you don't feel like looking such a large word up.  My school is a lot of reading right now.  I'll be getting into writing essays, papers or what not later.  I don't mind writing papers very much.  I love to write.  But the only reason I don't like writing for school is there are so many boundaries.  Most of them I understand and they do make my paper look professional but sometimes I think that too many rules boxes you in along with chaining up your creative use.  The best papers, books, or essays are the ones that look like the person enjoyed writing them.  If the author enjoyed writing that document, then the enthusiasm really shows in their work.  I can re-read things I've written and tell when I was bored with my idea and wanted to stop writing.  I can also tell when I loved writing a specific part so much that the details are vivid and the colors are clear and the emotion is beautifully shown.  I love to write because I love showing people my thoughts bright and clearly as if they were thinking it instead of me.  I love the kind of books where you can just picture everything as if in a movie but even deeper because then you can feel what the other character is feeling.

That's part of the reason why all of those books with the winding and confusing words aggravate me.  I read slowly to begin with and it's even harder for me to have to stop for every sentence and think about what it means.  Which is okay to a point, but if I'm sitting there for an entire five minutes and still don't get it, it's a waste of time to read.  But I do like to stop while reading books and just reflect on everything I've read so far.  Just be in the moment with your favorite characters.

I think I've blogged enough about writing.  If I don't stop now, I'll never stop writing about writing and books and writing books.  In fact I probably could write a book on writing books!  I should stop before you get too confused and decide to read some other person's blog.

So apparently Taylor Swift is making a new album called Red.  The lead single (according to often inaccurate Wikipedia) isn't as good as some of her other songs.  Well, I don't really care because how good a song is is a complete opinion.  But I haven't heard anything new lately so I don't know what her new stuff sounds like.

I was thinking of posting music since that's something I haven't done in a while.  There's this one song by J.J. Heller I like but it's not on the album that jesusfreakhideout shows.  I was going to look it up but I think I forgot what the title is.

Well this post has been long enough.  So bye-bye kitten pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment