About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

ACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes, I'm sick today.  If you didn't notice from the title.  That's part of the reason why I didn't blog yesterday.  Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away...now it looks as though they're here to stay...Anyways.  Sorry, I get carried away when it comes to singing.  Not that I was actually was singing.  But speaking of singing, I came up with my own version of I Could Have Dance All Night.  It goes like so:

I could have slept all night
I could have slept all night
and still have slept some more.

I could have slept away
the entire day
and still have slept for sure.

But really, yesterday I had auditions.  And either it was because I mentioned that I was good at playing crazy granny's or they just thought that it was a better part for me, I'm going to be Weeping Old Lady 2.  2?  That sounds familiar...Ah!  I was Guard TWO in Jerusalem's Most Wanted.  It's reminding me of two different parts I've had in my life, the character Tilly McBride from Muppet's script of A Murder By Any Other Name Would Still Be Wrong and the part of Guard two mentioned above.  I think Tilly McBride is my ultimate favorite character I've ever been.  I mean, she was a little strange of a character, but in a good way.  I loved her crazy self.  I think Muppet should write part two to that.  Then a close second would be my character from How to Eat Like a Child in the song How to Torture your Sister.  But I think I might like my role as a Weepy Old Lady better than Olivia in the short film we did with Drama Club.  No offense to the writer at all.  It's just my opinion because she was least like me.  But then again, I'm not very good at playing silly, boy-obsessed girls.  But I think I know what my strengths are in characters and my weaknesses in them.  I like funny, crazy people.  But even when I think back to the days when I was playing Littlest Pet Shop with my sisters, I was always a crazy bad guy.  Often a cat.  But enough of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment