About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

This Week

I'm going to Muppet's house tomorrow.  So we can talk about things we never talked about during Drama Camp because there was no time to do so.  It's funny how often you can see a person and still not get to talk to them.

We're also planning on watching Hairspray (because Muppet has never seen it), Avatar (because I've never seen it), and Mario Karting and such.  Probably surf the internet.  You know, the usual things we do.  She'll paint my nails, I'll find a way to mess them up and then she'll have to fix 'em up again.  We'll bake something, cook dinner maybe, laugh at how ridiculous we are, laugh at the TV when it's being ridiculous, laugh at the clock because it's being ridiculous (Hey, it can't be 1:00 in the morning yet!).  You get the picture.  Nothing out of the ordinary here.

Vacation wasn't too overwhelmingly exciting.  The manatees decided to be shy, but one of them breathed on my feet.  I got yet another sunburn (I still don't have a tan), saw crabs popping into their holes one the beach, ate at a sea food restaurant, and watched the end of Time Line.  I only saw the end but it didn't look too interesting to me from what I saw of it.

Well, I'm going bowling now, so toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment