About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Huh?

I can't remember what I was blogging about last time that I wanted to continue today.  All I remember is that I was blabbering about music.  That's very much like me.  I haven't been myself this week much.  I've felt awful especially physically.  I've been sick, thanks to Muppet.  But I kind of wouldn't have changed the circumstances if I went back in time and did it again.  She needed me that day.  I could tell because of her mood.  She's not usually irritated with me for no reason.  But being sick, she wasn't in the mood to do things that I felt like doing.  It was all fine though because I found it nice to have a relaxing day watching Sherlock Holmes and Stranger Tides with her.

Besides being sick, I'm not feeling myself today for other personal reasons and because I can't sleep comfortably with a stuffed up nose.  I alter served a beautiful wedding for one of our many church friends.  And Mrs. Mo was at the wedding reception.  That lasted until four o' clock in the afternoon.  We came home I blogged, watched TV, emailed my friend, ate a lovely dinner, watched Dolphin Tale, and went to bed.  I still feel yucky today.  I'm going to my grandparent's house today anyways, though...

ADIOS AMIGOS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment