About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Friday, August 31, 2012

So This Is What Happened yesterday

I went to a teacher's meeting today for my homeschool group.  It's the first one since before summer started so it was exciting to see people again.  Although, certain Drama Club people were missing (gasp).  But that's not something to gasp at.  What's really to gasp at is Z-man's (most commonly known in drama club as game guy) new hair cut.  Originally his hair was down to his shoulders...or at least the last time I saw him it was.  But now it's at a normal guy's hair length.  Which, it hasn't been that short since I can't remember.  But Muppet also has a stunning new haircut and dye.  SO PRETTY!!!  It makes me wish I were blonde.  But the only blonde I ever have is my stupidity at times lol.  And the paint color in my room called blonde.

I also got the chance to see someone I have not gotten to see in years.  Literally.  I haven't seen her since 6th grade or something like that.  But we talked some at the beginning.  Ha ha!  And she still owns chickens.  My mother always wanted chickens when our deed restrictions went up but then they decided to say that you can't have farm animals unless their so-and-so yards away from the edge of your property yadda yadda.  Basically, if we wanted chickens, lambs, goats, cows etc., etc., etc. they would be living on our dining room table.  I doubt anyone would want a chicken staring at them while chowing down on KFC takeout.

So after I talked with her a while I felt obligated to meet and get to know Muppet's friend who, for safety precautions, will just go by H for the time being.  H kind of reminds me of the shyer version of Muppet.  She has plenty of siblings of whom I don't remember all their names.  But a couple of them came over to our little friend group (Muppet, H, and I) and drew random doodles in my doodle book.  H preceded to draw strange and cute creatures in my doodle book while I demonstrated what Cosmo Pluff from my new DS game looks like.  We mostly talked and listened to Francesca Battistelli, of whom H has both CD's of so we both knew what we were singing.

After the teacher's meeting ended we left H to go to our History co-op at the community college.  We discussed our history questions and answers after eating our lunch in the lunchroom there.  During this time my older sister went to her class and my brother read a random book.  So they were both preoccupied.

After history co-op we all went to Rita's to eat Italian ice.  Everyone except me seemed to have gotten mint chocolate chip, I choose lemonade because I felt very warm and sticky from the heat.  Also, lemons supposedly relieve stress.  Or at least smelling lemons does.

We went home and I finished up my history and TLP for the day and we went to Zumba...at Gold's Gym.  We have memberships now which is great because LA Fitness basically abducted all the fun out of Lifestyles.  Gold's Gym has a much warmer feel to it than Lifestyles does.  Maybe it has to do with the colors being so warm in there, but it just seems like a nicer, bigger, happier place than Lifestyles was when the LA Fitness stuff was taking over.  The instructor is pretty easy to follow and she has a great choice in music too.

Overall, yesterday was fun.  But now I'm a little sad because Muppet is going to California for a while.  But she'll be back soon enough.  In the meantime, next week is the first day of Drama Club.  So I'll be having fun with H that day.  But, unfortunately, I'm going to be quitting our homeschool group's Drama Club for a while because I'm already going to be using all of my leftover time to do the drama club at the community theater.  Plus, Drama Club isn't even going to be doing any performances of any sort for a while.  I'm not going to miss Muppet there because I'm already doing school with her plus we'll probably have a good share of opportunities to get together this year anyways.  I'll see the rest of Drama Club at the other teacher's meetings.  I'm sure I'll join it again eventually, but I don't have the time to do something so committing of my time right now.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't our lives so interesting?

    I love Z-man's haircut....just saying.

    ReplyDelete