About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Stuff is Normal...Especially Random Stuff

Stuff, like the sock monkey on Super Scribblenauts!  Speaking of which, I have a new DS game by 5th cell.  I think I've decided that 5th cell makes some of the best DS games (the other best games are Nintendo and any of the Lego games).  This game is called Drawn to Life.  But apparently it's a sequel to another game called Drawn to Life.  Mine has a subtitle thing:  The Next Chapter.  So obviously there was a prequel to this one, but it doesn't really matter too much.  Oh and just saying, I got Drawn To Life: The Next Chapter at GameStop for only $6, used.  So if you're interested in it, I highly suggest getting it.  In my opinion, the game is worth more than $6 used (but I'm NOT complaining).

I described the game in terms of other video games.  It has a storyline that reminds me of the long story lines in Pokemon and the Raposa (the little creature like villagers) look like Pokemon in a way, but cuter.  They remind me of Anime gerbils or something.  But you get to draw your character which reminds me of MS Paint.  But you don't just get to draw your hero person, you get to draw every other object in it.  From gears to hovering platforms to your hero's blob form to weapons, you design everything.  Well, not everything, but you know what I mean.  And at some points in time you get to color in colorless buildings.  This part reminds me of De Blob because all the color gets drained from the villages and you have to color them using color drops.  But after you color a building, you can go into a level which reminds me of Mario if he had a sword, a gun, and a slinky thing.  You can jump on the bad guys and destroy things.  But the way the level looks reminds me more of Starfy.  I liked that when you first start the game, the credits are so interesting you have to watch them.  I don't like having to watch boring credits that you can't skip.  If it won't let you skip the credits, they should at least be interesting.  And these ones had this piece of the story showing a certain Raposa named Heather, who reminds me of two face from Batman.

I won't spoil the story for you because you probably want to play it now.  My brother looked up the first game and kindly told me what I didn't know from the prequel.  But he was nice enough not to spoil the storyline of this one for me when he looked up the sequel.

My character in the game looks kind of like this:

Except in the actual game, her ears look better and she's cuter.  Especially when she's killing Baki (the minion like bad guys) with a mouse sword, a cheese blaster, or in her Cosmic Rocket.  Which (by the way) shoots toast and mice.  Some of my platforms are pizza, egg rolls, chilly peppers, loaves of bread, burritos, or tacos.  She also has a surf board that looks like Sunny.  And a hamburger mine cart with pickle wheels.  You should see it.  It's the best six dollars I've spent on anything!  Seriously.  It's a good game.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a superly awesome fun time. You'll have to show me soon!!!

    ReplyDelete