About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Random Posting

This morning I was busy writing meaningful junk on Word.  I've been writing this thing that was basically a whole bunch of tidbits of something that could be a story but all the tidbits are are me writing down my greatest ideas.  I was tired of writing a story in a specific order so I started doing my whole tidbit thing and it's a lot more fun.  Not to mention I have over 10 pages of blabbering.  But really all this story is about is these teenagers wind up in this fairytale world which an evil fairy is taking over.  One of the teenagers (named Jackie) was originally a princess of this fairytale world (there her name is Princess Butterfly) but when the evil fairy tried to take over the land and kidnap Butterfly, three other fairies protected her by sending her into the human world where she is found and adopted by a couple.  She grows up with them and because she was so young when the whole evil fairy thing happened she doesn't realize that her memories are more than just dreams she had.  Jackie doesn't even know she's adopted yet, only that some creepy person keeps following her around.  That person turns out to be the evil fairy who sends Jackie to the fairytale land.

Somehow (I'm still trying to figure somethings out with this) the other people at her school get transported to fairytale land as well.

Some of the people at her school include:

Julia-her sometimes loopy friend.

Frances--the shy nerd.  One of the kindest most understanding people in the school and can also for some reason read minds.

Electra--the misunderstood bully who mostly picks on Frances out of jealousy.

Harmony and Zoe--Electra's companions. The three act as a family when their families do not.

Franky--Frances' twin brother who is even smarter than Frances and so is a grade ahead of her.


Well, I'm working on making it better so I'll blog again when things start taking shape.  Plus school is starting for me tomorrow and I have a lot of it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cosmo, Just wanted to let you know that typically Francis with an i is the male spelling of the name, where the female spelling is Frances...the only reason I know this is because it was my mom's middle name. :) Love you, Miss Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang, so it is...Well that's why I post these sorts of things about my writing so that people with more experience can critique them. Maybe I'll start posting my tidbits so that I can have them all fixed. Oh, and I edited my post so it's normal. I kept thinking that was the wrong way to spell Frances because Frances looks like the plural of France lol.

      Delete