About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

This is the Stuff

This is living proof that I have gotten the hang of the Microsoft paint on this laptop computer of mine.  Yeah, my dad managed to make me happy by making my computer not only work, but he made it so that I have two computer monitors like I did last year.

I don't remember if I've complained about my computer on my blog because everything I say on the computer kind of gets jumbled in my head.  In case I didn't say anything (I probably did, I just don't remember), my computer, as in Cosmo the Pluffkin's computer, was not working.  It was, like, dying and stuff and it wasn't good, so my dad managed to fix it (I don't have a clue how, I'm not really that techno).  That was the good part.  The other good part is that I didn't lose any of my documents and now my computer has a newer set up to it and there's a clock in both corners of on of the screens.  It's pretty cool.

Also pretty cool, is that I had yet another epic sleepover with Muppet; this time, for her birthday.  We stayed up late, but not until four 'o clock like usual, watching movies, surfing the internet, laughing, talking, baking, and basically partying the night away.  It was a whole lot of fun.  We watched The Big Year on TV.  It's a comedy.  It was about birdwatching and it was interesting, for you out there craving good movies to see.

We were going to watch Avatar, but after The Big Year we decided to have 'present time'.  Muppet got a new Barbie, the first Edge Chronicles book, and Lady and the Tramp on Blue-ray.  So guess what we watched...Lady and the Tramp.  I swear I have not seen that movie in forever.  I remembered the dogs, but I couldn't remember the storyline.

Later we colored in one of Muppet's coloring books while listening to Jungle Jam.  If you don't know what Jungle Jam is, it's kind of like the life lessons of Vegietales combined with animals except on a radio show.  We always skip over the songs on it, though, because they are incredibly annoying.

Monday was another Confirmation meeting in which nobody would talk to me no matter how hard I tried.  Today I have Zumba with my ultimate favorite instructor in the universe.  Tomorrow...Hmmm....What could possibly be tomorrow....It'll be the twenty-ninth.  I'm trying to think of what could possibly happen tomorrow...  Ha ha! I'm kidding.  Tomorrow is Muppet's fourth and 16th birthday!
 Happy Birthday to my favorite Muppet!
LOL!  Isn't he cute?  You'll never guess who made him!  Me of course!  Cosmo the Pluffkin made him!  I can't wait!  She's going to wear this adorable new shirt she has that says, "It's finally my birthday" and has a little frog wearing a birthday hat.

Then she gets to sing the song I came up with:

Happy Birthday to me
I'm no longer three...

well that's all I came up with but then it could go:

Now that I'm four
you'll love me even more.

Yeah.  Then I start rhyming in my head again.

Ooh!  My sister is baking cupcakes for Muppet and she let me lick the beaters!  They were full of frosting yummy-ness.

So I have this song stuck in my head:

Beautiful
By: MercyMe

Days will come when you don’t have the strength
When all you hear is you're not worth anything
Wondering if you ever could be loved
And if they truly saw your heart, they’d see too much

You’re beautiful
You’re beautiful
You are made for so much more than all of this
You’re beautiful
You’re beautiful
You are treasured, you are sacred
You are His
You’re beautiful

Praying that you have the heart to fight
‘Cause you are more than what is hurting you tonight
For all the lies you’ve held inside so long
They are nothing in the shadow of the cross

You’re beautiful
You’re beautiful
You are made for so much more than all of this
You’re beautiful
You’re beautiful
You are treasured, you are sacred
You are His
You’re beautiful

Before you ever took a breath
Long before the world began
Of all the wonders He possessed
There was one more precious
Of all the earth and skies above
You’re the one He madly loves
Enough to die

You’re beautiful
You’re beautiful
In His eyes

Good song.  On Jesus Freak Hideout it has this quote from MercyMe about the song:

"This song was originally written with all of the band's daughters in mind, but the further I got into the lyrics the more I realized the message was something that everyone could relate to. It basically speaks of how the world says we are never good enough, yet Christ saw something beautiful in us worth dying for." - MercyMe

I'm going to, hopefully, watch some of the Ninjago TV series with my brother soon.  Oh, it's time!  Apparently they're funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment