About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Five Second Video's and More Mario

So, one of my friends was showing me all of these cool five second videos on YouTube.  Basically, they are five second renditions of movies.

The best ones are the Titanic, the Lion King, Shrek, and Up.  They are hilarious!  Just look for _____ In Five Seconds on YouTube and you'll enjoy five whole seconds of laughs.

Besides that, I decided I would show you some pictures that I altered on Paint.  I think they are pretty funny and they make great desktops for your computer.  You will always laugh when you look at them.



It's best if you click on them and view them on a larger scale.  And look really closely for more laughs.

I was wondering if people would care if I posted the first chapter of the three stories I've been writing.  I've given up on writing them but they have some really good ideas in them.  I just keep writing the same sort of characters over and over and over again, it feels like, to try and get the perfect story.  I keep getting something like thirty pages of each one but I'm not able to write more.  If I post them, maybe I'll read them some myself and maybe I'll get more interested in writing again.  I haven't written anything 'fun' since last year.  Now all of the writing I do, I'm no longer enjoying as much because it's all for my history.

So, I have cocoa to drink since it's so cold today.  I'm going to post the first chapter of my first story to read and you can even let me know how much you like it.

Alone

“I hate both of you!” Amy screamed violently at her mom.  Her mom stopped arguing with Amy’s dad on the phone to listen.  I swear! All they do anymore is argue with each other! Amy’s thoughts screamed at her like a bunch of evil demons.
Amy was an only fifteen year old and now her parents were getting a divorce.  She had beautiful, sleek, molasses-brown hair and eyes the color of the Pacific Ocean.  She was very intelligent, but she never got the eight hours of sleep she needed because she often stayed up and read the books on her book shelf while her parents quarreled.
At school people made fun of her parents and her last name, Castorini, by calling her Out-Castorini.  The cooler kids at school would pull all sorts of jokes and pranks on her.  Once they put an ice cream sandwich down her shirt.  Another time they dropped a frog in Amy’s water.  What made it worse was that everyone at Amy’s school had a boyfriend and wore the ultimate trendiest apparel to school.  That’s what Amy didn’t have. Amy often called the school to tell them she was sick, even though she wasn’t, just to stay away from the catastrophes that happened to her there.  Her parents cared more about their own issues than her problems.
Amy ran to her room and slammed her door as hard as she could, tears of hatred and sorrows streamed down her face like fresh fallen rain down a mountain’s slope.  Amy swept her wavy deep brown hair back into a ponytail.  She picked up her red leather suitcase and opened it with one swift movement.  Inside of the suitcase were a box of crackers, a jar of pickles, a jar of peanut butter, five clean outfits, and a photo of her grandma.  Hurriedly, she shoved a chocolate bar, her favorite red sweater, a flashlight, and a package of batteries into her suitcase.  She stuffed her black leather wallet, her phone, and a pocket knife into her pockets. Amy put on a pair of white and gray socks and stuffed each foot into her worn down, white and blue sneakers. “Now I’m ready.” Amy thought aloud.  Or was she?

            Jack, the house cat was sleeping soundly on the purple corduroy couch, when he overheard the loud conversation Amy and Amy’s parents had had.  Jack stretched from head to toe, cleaned his face, jumped off the couch, and bounded off to Amy’s room.  He scratched at the door until Amy opened it for him.  “What on earth are you doing, Amy?” his face seemed to say. “You know, you can’t go away with me, Jack.” Amy said thoughtfully, as she stroked his thick, warm, black fur gently.  Jack looked at Amy with puzzled, shining eyes.  “I’m sorry Jack, but I have to leave you.  I’m running away.” Jack flopped on the bed and rolled over showing his white, fluffy tummy.  Amy rubbed his silky stomach.  Tears fell silently from Amy’s shimmering blue-gray eyes to the soft cat below her.
            Amy slowly snapped the suitcase shut and shuffled over to her bedroom window.  She looked around her room again to be sure she had everything.  Quietly, Amy opened the window, looked around outside and leapt from the sill to the carpet of grass below.  Amy tried to close the window from the outside, but it wouldn’t budge.  Cursing, Amy crept to the front of the house, unlatched the picket fence and left.  There was no turning back now.
            Amy’s cell phone vibrated in her pocket, making her jump in surprise.  Taking her Blackberry out of her jean’s pocket was easy.  Looking at the caller ID was not.  Amy blinked her eyes rapidly to keep her tears back.  She shoved it back in her pocket.  “Of course, my mother of all people calls me at this time.” She mumbled mindlessly, “I’m not answering it.”

suddenly I'm realizing how old this story is.  I guess it's pretty good considering I was probably twelve or thirteen when I first started writing it.  I remember that I thought that I made the characters really old because they were two or three years older than me.

I hope you enjoyed it.  I'll post the first chapter of another story tomorrow... or maybe Tuesday.  Something.

No comments:

Post a Comment