About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Jamie-Grace and Francesca

Well, It's more about Jamie-Grace here, but I just wanted to say:

Francesca Battistelli is even more awesome to me now because I know now that she's ITALIAN.  That's awesome.  Italian people are always amazing.  I'm not Italian, though, I'm Sicilian and Cuban and Spanish, but Sicily is just the little island that the 'boot' of Italy is kicking.  It's kind of the same, but it's kind of different.

Well, about Jamie-Grace...She is SO AMAZING that she got NOMINATED for a GRAMMY!!!

You can find out more here:

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/arts-and-life/entertainment/music/christian-singer-jamie-grace-battles-tourette-syndrome-earns-1st-grammy-nod-for-hold-me-138770964.html

That's a long link.  Thank God for Copy and Paste.  So I found out that I am getting my mom's old laptop.  I had the option for a new one, but I would have to pay for it.  That sounds lazy of me not to want to pay for a laptop, but the truth is that I don't really need a fancy new laptop.  I don't even go to any classes that I would want a laptop for.  I only need a working computer that will work the Internet, Office Word and Microsoft Paint.  If it dies, it dies.  I can always buy a new computer later.  Plus I decided not to go on the Catholic Heart Work Camp that my church does every year.

Catholic Heart Work Camp is basically a lot of prayer and working on fixing people's houses and things.  It's hard to explain because I have never gone.  It was too expensive the year before, and this year I would rather do something else to get service hours and still be able to do all of the awesomeness that I do with Drama Club.  I like Drama Club more because I have friends there who will actually talk to me.  Everything I have ever done with Youth Group, all the friends I ever made there, have been a waste of time.  I can walk up to a group of kids and stand there for an hour, and no one would ever acknowledge my existence.  Except this one guy.  He's really quiet and doesn't annoy me to death like all of the other boys.  Some of the other boys there give me a hug and say 'hi' but then ten seconds later, there's always another person for them to talk to.  They would rather have a conversation with the other person than try and start one with me.  But that other guy, the one I mentioned earlier, all he says is 'hi' to me, then he's pretty quiet after that.  But he just listens to me talk.  He's really nice and I like helping him do the random tasks that the adults ask us to do at Youth Group (such as carrying random things to and from places).  He's not completely silent though, he says things like he agrees that Wii is pretty cool but the Kinect for the X-Box is better for more movement oriented video games.  He doesn't seem like the kind of person who would play those annoying loud video games that the other boys play.  He's just different.  I don't know.

I think I'm weird.  Well, before my time ends...Oh never mind it did...

No comments:

Post a Comment