About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Aslan+Aslan+Aslan+Aslan...

Here are my newest creations:

 Phineas and Ferb fans
Hannah Montana fans/haters
Okay, who doesn't recognize this one?
Aslan in Paradise
Hey look!  Is that ME? As in Cosmo the Pluffkin?
Calling all Minecraft fans!
EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!
Where is my mushroom?  Mama mia!
Ninja Go!
Say cheese!  OR ELSE!
This one is dedicated to Muppet, since she's the only person I know who has February 29 for a birthday.  I don't think I could live with a birthday once every four years.  Or, maybe I would live a lot longer since by the time I would turn 100 I would only be 25 years old.  And Muppet has the advantage of when someone asks how old she's turning and she doesn't wish to reveal how old she actually is, she could lie and say, instead of turning one hundred, for example, that she would only be twenty-five years old.

That's enough posting for today!

1 comment: