About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hello, old friend. I know it's been a while...

Hello my followers!!!

So I haven't been blogging lately and there are two excuses for that:

1.  I went to some Work Camp Day at our church. We went to an elderly lady's house and cleaned her yard for free, wiped the pews at our church down, and finally hosed down the tables that we use at youth group.  It was long and hard work but it was worth it.  After that I was aching all over from raking leaves, wiping pews, and rolling tables back into the shed where they belong.

2. Monday, I caught a fever (probably from Work Camp Day) and was coughing so hard that my head hurt.  I had 103.31 temperature and I wasn't as hungry as I usually am.

Oh, actually, make that three reasons for not blogging:

3. My computer tragically died.  It came up with 'The Evil Blue Screen Of Death' one day after my father had JUST installed a new keyboard that actually worked.  It was a real shame because I finally, just a few weeks earlier, had convinced my sister that I had gotten over my Taylor Swift obsession, so she would finally let me download the Taylor Swift CD's that she owns onto my computer.  I'm really hoping I didn't lose any important documents or pictures...

So since the only Microsoft Paint I can use is the one on my brother's computer, I made more portraits of Aslan:




Maybe I should make Aslan the Platypus next.  If any of my followers has a suggestion for what Aslan should look like next, feel free to comment.

When you're sick, time goes by so slowly.  When I'm enjoying myself, the day is gone in a blink.

I learned about vitamins in my Health class.  I realized this last night:

Somewhere, people forgot the most important vitamin of all: Love.  If you don't receive a daily dose of vitamin Love, your soul will shrivel up like a worm on the concrete.  Vitamin Love is important for maintaining physical, mental, and spiritual health.  If you or somebody you know is lacking vitamin Love, contact God by prayer.  His office hours are 12:00 AM-12:00 PM from Sunday to Saturday and no job is too big or too small for God.  Mostly because


God is Love and Love is God and there is nothing that God cannot/will not do for you.

2 comments:

  1. You're awesome Cosmo the pluffkin! And I want some of that vitamin love!! :D

    ReplyDelete