About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Sunday, February 5, 2012

God's Love

Yeah so.  Nothing's up.  I'm just completely annoyed with the world and out president.  For signing some dumb thing about abortion.  I don't even see why he won the election.  I don't like political stuff, but I think it's stupid to elect a guy who has no appreciation of life.  How can he care about so much....But he can't even do something for all of those innocent lives out there being lost everyday....and he doesn't even stop them.  We have all these laws about how killing is wrong, but you can't say that killing is wrong if you make a bill or something encouraging the destruction of helpless lives.  There was a pro-life walk in Washington and it wasn't even in the newspaper.  Hundreds of thousands of people marched for what was right, and they didn't print a word about it.  What was in the newspaper was all of the political garbage that you always see; which is why I don't read the newspaper.  One could live a good life without seeing all of those obnoxious, impersonators that say they will make a difference, but then they never do.  I'll never forget President Obama.  I used to pray that he would change, I haven't stopped.

Sometimes, life gets hard.  People push you down.  They believe something different than you.  Sometimes you end up in a disaster.  Sometimes you make the wrong choices and we get into a mess of trouble.  Sometimes we make the right choices and get punished anyways.  There are the days that the only thing left you can possibly do is pray, and pray.  And you know what?  It's going to be alright in the end.  Because God is there, and even if you cannot feel Him, He's always there.

God is your friend.  No matter what, He'll always listen to you.  He knows you aren't perfect. He loves everyone anyways.  He even love our worst enemies.  Yes, God loves Obama.  There is this one quote from St. Augustine:

"God loves each of us as if there were only one of us."

That's how much God loves us.  All of us.  Your annoying little sister, your snotty nosed neighbor, your least favorite president, your conversation hog of a friend, your ex-boyfriend who never looks at you or even calls you anymore...all of those people!  So many people, they're all bad in some sort of way, whether it be visible or invisible, and God loves them all.  He's holding them all in his arms and tucking them in at night like a gentle father.  Thinking of this always makes me feel better.  Good night.

1 comment: