About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Long time, no Blog

So this week started out fine.  Last Friday, my brother had a gym meet so he was gone until late Saturday night.  Friday to Saturday, I was writing this report about Martin Luther (you know, the guy who got struck by lightning and began shouting, "Help me St. Anne!  I will become a monk!").  On Saturday, I looked up on Wikipedia when he died, because I didn't happen to catch that information while watching the movie Here I Stand on Netflix, and it turned out he died on February 18th (the date of last Saturday).  It was the freakiest thing EVER.  Ever, ever.  Then, I pulled up Calculator and subtracted 2012 minus 1546 and the answer was 466.  466 years ago, Martin Luther died.  That's a long time ago.

So then, I spent lots of time IMing (instant messaging) my BFF Muppet on Facebook and she told me that I could go to the movies with her on March 3rd to see the Larax.  Great right?  There isn't anything better than spending the night outside eating pop-corn while watching the pictures flash by at a drive in theater.  It had JUST BARELY fit in with our schedule because I had a girls retreat that same week but it would end at like four 'o clock or something.

Then on Sunday, we IMed again and she told me what an idiot she was because she realized that she meant the 2nd and not the 3rd (Muppet: you are not an idiot, we all forget little details sometimes)... That meant that the drive in was a no go.  BUT (yes listen, it gets better) she said that I could spend the night at her house this Friday (which she always spells Firday, but I make worse typos)!!! That means that I get to wait less time to see her again, but that also means I get to see her four whole times this week (Drama Club, the next Teacher's Meeting for the homeschoolers, and that Friday-Saturday sleep-over).  Well, I guess she's turning four.  Lucky leapling.

Muppet and I get to dress up tomorrow for the Teacher's Meeting so we decided to dress up to go together.  I decided to go as a butterfly and she decided to go as a flower.  Some friends of ours had butterfly wings for me to wear.  I decided to wear one of my my many butterfly tanktops that I own with them and then wear a headband with pipe-cleaner antena attached to it.

I can't wait for Friday!  Except it reminds me of an annoying song: "Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday!" I don't even know the tune.  It's just like a chant in my head.  It's still annoying.  We're going to eat salt and vinigar potato chips and watch Avatar (because that's another one of those cool movies that came out before I was ready to watch anything rated PG-13), and play Mario Kart, and this awesome Wii Paint sort of game, and stay up all night, and laugh at eachother, and...and...and...it's going to be a long, long night.  It's going to be a good, good night.  and now my mind is writing songs and rhymes and tunes which either means that I'm really happy or really upset.

I'm also glad that I don't have to do any math tomorrow because we're going to this play about the life of this famous guy that isn't really familiar to me: Buddy Holly.  So apparently he wrote good music and then just as his musical career took off, he took off in an airplane; and crashed.  And he wore big glasses...like the kind that you would think nerds wear.  That has nothing to do with it really, though.  Oh my gosh!  Dinner smells amazing!  I am hungry now... and my time ran out...so...

Until later, Cosmo the Pluffkin

No comments:

Post a Comment