About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Saturday, February 11, 2012

BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA BRAINS!

So, I went over river and through the woods to my grandmother's house to spend the weekend while my parent's are off at a Married 4 Life retreat.  One part of my mind says, "Aw, how sweet! and it's almost Valentines day too."  The other part of my mind says, "Aw-some! I get to dedicate an entire weekend to reading my book!"

Yeah, so BTW, I'm reading this cool book called The Help.  I saw the movie in theaters and loved it so I got the movie for Christmas.  I watched it with Muppet the last time I visited her house.  I brought chocolate pie and we were SUPPOSED to eat it but I forgot about eating it because by that time I was falling asleep watching Tarzan.  Then I forgot that I could have eaten it that morning and I left three or four slices there so I hope Muppet got to eating it.  Oh, the chocolate pie is a joke from the movie/book.  I haven't quite read to that part yet, though.  You should read the book or watch the movie because if I tell you about the joke, it would ruin the book and the movie for you.  Just trust me.

So besides reading, I've gone on Facebook, email and now I'm blogging.  I also ended up playing some Starwars card game with my brother and then the Lego game, Heroica.  Some how it reminds me of watching Vegetales Lord of the Beans.  That reminds me, I still haven't watched Lord of the Rings which apparently is an amazing movie according everyone who has seen it.  I remember people raving about how amazing it was a long time ago and it kind of reminds me of the way some people rave on about Twilight.  But I'm quite certain that Lord of the Rings has a better plot, special effects, and author than Twilight.  Not that I've actually read it but, now people have ruined any spark inside of me that ever wanted to watch Twilight.

Do you like Mario?  Do you love Mario?  I do!  Actually I like Yoshi better than Mario.  Yoshi can eat Mario... For breakfast! Anyways.  My point about Mario is that I have an awesome link to some SUPER AWESOME Mario games.  Go to:

http://www.onlinesupermario.com/mario-world.php

Yes Go to it....NOW!  I command you to enter the portal to the handsome plumber's headquarters.  Just kidding. It's just a bunch of cool games but I highly suggest playing the game it pulls up with first.  You can check out the random games, but I don't like Halloween Mario because if Mario loses all his health, his head falls off.  Heads disturb me.  Especially decapitated heads.  The Luigi game is the same too.  But Super Mario Flash Bros is fun and if you happen to beat the one cave level, let me know because, not being good at video games, I just can't seem to get past it.  Oh, and play Mario Starcatcher and Mario Sunshine.  Those are two of my favorites.  Mario Starcatcher has a few errors that when you play it though.  When you get to the moving bridges you have to keep walking or else they will move out from under Mario making him fall to his doom.  And all of the Piranha plant pipes lead to level six unless you are careful to just tap the 'down arrow' once.  Level six is weird.  There's a secret invisible block that you can jump onto to get to a bunch of coins and if you jump on it, it will become visible.  If you happen to jump fast enough, it won't appear.  And the '!' box is strange on level six because you can jump and hit it to reveal more hidden blocks, but if you hit it fast enough you can mess it up so that only one or two of the three blocks is showing.  Sometimes on the game, if you fall to your doom, it will act as if you have only one life even if you have three.

On the game that will first pop up if you click on the site, if you happen to get far enough, there is a giant mole wearing sunglasses at the end and he is really hard to defeat.  He does this thing where he keeps falling through the screen. It's kind of hard to explain it but if you saw him do it you would understand instantly.  I also know a way to get unlimited lives on the game, though.  If you decide to save your game with a username, when you get to the second world, 'X' out of the game and come back to it (don't worry, it should save your progress).  Get back on and open your saved world and use all of your lives (in short terms: kill Mario) when it comes back to the start of the level, you will instantly have infinite lives.

Although some of the games are glitch-y, the games are still a great deal of fun.  Some of the games are kind of bloody though: Mario Rampage, Rambo Bros. 1, Rambo Bros. 2.  Mafia isn't particularly good either.  So skip those ones.  And Halloween Mario.  And Luigi.  But most of the others are good.

So if you're brave enough, go to Super Mario Online.

Now I want to go read.  And eat cookies.  And Nachos.  Wait, why did I capitalize Nachos?  Oops I did it again.  Nachos, Nachos, Nachos!  Get your hot fresh Nachos!  It sounds like a name brand.  For cheese most likely.  Nacho cheese.  Yum.

That's enough for today!

1 comment: