About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Monday, June 3, 2013

Bad Wolf Day

It's a Doctor Who thing so, if you don't watch doctor who and don't care about/for him, just skip this post.  If you watch doctor who and you haven't gotten to the episode about Bad Wolf yet, I'm not going to explain it and spoil it for you.  Just ignore this post too.  You'll understand in time.


Today, June 3rd, whovians around the world will join as one and write Bad Wolf everywhere.  You are also chosen to do so, on this day.  Go out, my fellow whovians and Bad Wolf the entire world! Mwa ha ha ha!!! Okay, I'm just kidding.

I'll be back to posting more of my story later today...or tomorrow.  Patience is a virtue.  Keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment