About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Why the Rainbow?

As you may or may have not noticed, I've colored the text in my stories.  Why would I do that?  Well, when you start to read a very long post and, suddenly, you have to get up to do something; a chore perhaps or maybe you realized just how long you've been procrastinating and decide to do your homework.  I don't know because I don't personally know you.  But, whatever the reason, you go away and then come back and realize that you've lost your place.  All of the paragraphs are black and you can't remember which black paragraph you left off on.

Now, if the paragraphs are colored, you can think to yourself, "Oh that's right!  I was reading the blue paragraph!"  It makes it a lot easier to stop reading something too.  You can say to yourself, "I'll stop reading when I finish reading the green paragraph"  Not that you will for sure.  I know when I read, I never stop reading when I want too.  Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment