About Me

My photo
The Milky Way Galaxy, Planet Earth, United States
I'm a Catholic Christian, creative curly-haired, cat/hat lover who is awesomely random and randomly awesome. Read my wonderful writings, listen to my mystical music, enjoy my beautiful blog...

Monday, February 4, 2013

Come Visit me, Cosmo, in the Parallel Universe!

That is, come visit the nail blog I was discussing in an earlier post.  WE MADE IT!  I visited Muppet one day and we were wondering what to do and then we decided, why don't we make a collaborative blog?  And so, as you can see, we did.

If you are a nail addict go here

You will see new nail posts from me along with some of Muppet's unseen artwork.  I hope you're not biting you're nails yet because that would be very bad for your teeth and your beautiful nails.  lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment